Thursday, November 5, 2009

Need Chair

Katrina Bethune, Administrator Manager
Yehudit Moch, Group Services Manager

Members of Hudson Guild Community Center as well as teachers with limited abilities have special needs. Is it possible to include a leather chair from the Computer Room in the set up for the Bridge Class on every Thursday morning. I enjoy Muriel's bridge class and she needs a special chair in the Bridge classroom by 10:30am. Our class ends at noon

This is my second written communication. I made a verbal request to Ms. Bethune and Ms. Moch on Thursday October 29.2009. I would like to resign from being the one to procure this chair. Please let me know the status of this request before our next class on Thursday, November 12, 2009. Or is there someone else I should speak to?

No comments:

Post a Comment